Sunday 21 April 2013

PS. You will always be my Romeo

                                                                  (Source: fanpop.com)

There are a lot of things that go through my mind each and every day but one thing that dominates the rest is that you are thought of the most. It’s always been hard to deny how I feel about you and ignore all the feelings you arouse in a young woman like me.

I am very grateful that you are a part of my life and that I get to share my dreams and promises with you which makes me feel truly blessed. There is no other man that does it for me like you do, no one else whose love is so great. I hope to continue sharing our lives together and helping each other become better people in life.

With you I feel safe and guarded and nothing melts my heart other than being in your arms. If I could feel your embrace and kiss your lips everyday I’m sure I will die a happy woman. It’s wonderful that we have come so far and that I still love you more each day. I thank you for growing in love with me and being there for me when I need you most.

I will always be yours my sweet love…… You took my heart away and now it’s all yours….

No comments:

Post a Comment