Monday 22 April 2013

Just the look in your eyes


One moment
                                               (Source:vampyvarnish.com)
Is all it took
To see what lied
Deep inside your eyes
Your life was full of new and amazing things
A feeling I’ve never felt before
You showed me your treasure
Said it could be mine if I liked
It didn’t take long for me to realize
That it was were the truth lies
Passion builds
As fire burns
Your heart and love
So sweet
I surrender to your needs
It didn’t take long to make up your mind
When I gave into your needs
It felt so right
It couldn’t be wrong
Before long you could be gone
The truth
And the love has always been there
I always feel like I couldn’t see
But now I know
Your love
Is real
It’s all I see when I look
Into your eyes

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that you have found your voice through poetry. It is cool. By the way, congrats on your graduation. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete