Saturday 20 April 2013

A love letter to me

            (lovingyourselfuniversity.com)

Once in a while everyone should write a love letter to themselves. I want to share mine with you. 
I’d like to take a minute to give thanks to me. I deserve sticky toffee pudding, a designer shoe and the I am myself Award, because I truly rock. Remember earlier this year, when I did give all my heart to my friends even when I felt low and found out I am graduating. Not to mention the fact that I frequently help those who need my help in school without resentment. Someone with my intelligence, bombshell attitude and honesty should be feted with champagne. So this April, I vow to take at least a few hours for me. I’ll dance and give Gugu and Melody a call, because we have the most interesting conversations. I may even wear my sexy leather dress and refer to myself as Queen B all afternoon. Starting now, I’ll remember to acknowledge that I deserve time for reading magazines and space for a day at the beauty spa. In short, I’m going to enjoy the heck out of myself, today on Myself Day and every other day.
Inspired by Glamour Magazine South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment