Monday 23 September 2013

When you just have to bite the pillow

(photobucket.com)


I was halfway through my other poem
Before he took me into his arms
Without letting me finish
His strong arms around me
As his lips ravaged me
This was when I should have held back
But I couldn’t
He was drawing me in
As my heart beat faster
And the bulge in his pants grew
In want of me
I reciprocated
As I felt myself pulsate
Down there
He carried me to his bed
And undressed me
As he looked
Upon my naked beauty
In that moment I was open fully to him
Our breathing got deeper
And the love sounds we made
That’s when you just have to bite the pillow
To keep the passionate pleasurable moans
From a pleasurable escape
When you just have to bite the pillow
It’s a moment only a woman would know
And a man can only see

No comments:

Post a Comment