Friday 29 November 2013

Noone else can break my heart like you do

(readthelore.wordpress.com)



No one else can break your heart like you do
It’s incapable of cracking
I can never feel that pain again
Because it took me to the end
And never again
No one else can break my heart like you do
I can’t ever let them
The love I had was pure & true
That’s why it was capable of cracking
No one comes first in my life anymore
But me
All the choices I make are for me now
That’s why no one else can break my heart like you do
‘That’s a true confession
That pain was always with me
But nowhere in my future
It will never happen to me again
Because no one else can break my heart like you do
Everything I give now is
In halves
So when I give half
I ain’t losing it all
No one else can break my heart like you do
It is incapable of cracking
Because no one will ever be you

No comments:

Post a Comment