Tuesday 12 November 2013

Who are you?


(Source:flickr.com)
Who are you?
Because you say you are this

And you say you are that

I’m trying to understand you

Because I want to love you

And give you every part of me

I’m waiting for you to understand

That that’s what I want

I’m not her

I’m not him

I’m me

And all of me

Wants all of you

Who are you?

Why do you keep saying that?

I’m not going to crumble away

Or break any part of you

Let’s build something

Come

Hold my hand

Who are you?

Do you even know yourself?

I know you deserve to be loved

I know you deserve my all

And I want you to believe that

No twisting, no turning

Don’t try to figure it out

Because this is not part of some scheme or plan

It’s me saying I want you

And you saying I want you too

No comments:

Post a Comment