Saturday 6 July 2013

When he bends down to my level

                                                                   (Source: w3walls.com)

When he bends down to my level
Places his hand on my left cheek
Leans down towards me
In his sweet raspy voice
He tells me how much he
wants me
In that moment nobody
exists but us
I’ve been meaning to tell you
I loved another once
And I don’t think I can do this
But then you stop                                                                                                                                                                   
And stare for a moment
 into the very depths of my soul
A stare in the eyes that looks
Right through me
It’s you and I now
All else has gone with the wind
You bend down to my level
Place your lips on mine
And kiss me like you’ve
Known me my whole life
Then I realise that it’s okay
to let myself feel again
Because everytime you bend
Down to my level

Nothing else matters

No comments:

Post a Comment