Tuesday 23 July 2013

To go your own way


                                             (Source:searchquotes.com)
When the time comes
And you have to ask him
To go his own way
It’s not easy to say goodbye
I loved you but now it’s time
To let you go
I want to hold on
But there is hole in my heart
That needs to be filled
And hanging onto you
Is torture
It kills me to know
You’re with her and not with me
But now I have to ask you
To go your own way
So I can embrace
The ones that will embrace me back
It’s not easy letting you go
But each day
My heart isn’t treated differently
And you expect me to smile
And pretend its okay to be
Your friend
When all I want to do
Is kiss you
And embrace you
Fully and with all I have
But you aren’t giving me
Half of
What I been giving you back
So I have to ask you
To go your own way
So I can find
Someone to give me

More than half back 

No comments:

Post a Comment