Wednesday 14 November 2012

Durban Rocks

Its been months since my dream to go to Durban popped into my head and finally I got to go. I enjoyed five great days in Durban with my friends Alex and Yvonne. It had me asking what else could a girl ask for? The day we arrived we hit the nightlife of Durban at BLVD the famous Boulevard Lounge/Club on Florida road. We met the best bartenders ever who gave us so many free rounds it was amazing. Plus all the great music to dance too while sipping on Cosmo's made it all worthwhile. The headache however the next day was excruciating but just serves to show that it was the place to be. The following day we headed to the beach and it was breathtaking  its different all the time, frolicking in the water and trying to catch the biggest wave. The famous rickshaw rides at Ushaka beach truly made me feel like a Zulu princess. Royalty if you know what I mean. Ushaka Marine World is one place you cannot leave Durban without experiencing. There is so much to offer. Too bad for me we got there late and I couldnt enjoy Shark diving but there was still so much for me to do. I had a blast. We endulged in sea food, Italian food and so much more on our stay. I sure did gain a few pounds but its all worth it. Since I was living le good life. Another place I visited was Pietermaritzburg where we enjoyed lots of wine all night. Our last day in Durban included movies and every girls dream shopping. It was sad to say goodbye but it was also good to get back home. These are memories I will hold dear all thanks to my mum and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment