Sunday 9 September 2012

Embracing the ass curve

                                                       Source: (elgonnews.com)
"A figure with curves always offers a lot of interesting angles" -(Wesley Ruggles). Being Bootylicious is so hot right now thanks to Beyonce, Nickki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and JLo. Gone are the days when size 0 was everything. Being curvy and having meat also equates to sexy now and those in the entertainment industry are making it known to others. I love my body because it defines who I am. Like there is no reason to be ashamed that your ass is packing. I find pride in being bootylicious despite my small frame. It is a piece of my pride in being a woman plus it will always be a part of me and there is no point trying to hide. Plus the bonus point about my bonus feature is that the guys love it too. I choose to embrace the ass curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment